400 28th ave, apt 1
san francisco, ca, us, 94121
+1 (415) 612-0247
A multi-skilled Architect graduated in Master´s Degree in Architecture (Arch. Design | Arch. Engineering). Highly
effective at working on multiple projects simultaneously. Results-oriented Architect with 7 years of experience
who delivers cutting edges and creative designs with strict time frames. Exceptional technical skills in Revit,
CAD, Adobe, Lumion, Sketchup, Enscape and VRay to develop high quality presentations and illustrations.
UNIVERSITY OF GRANADA (UGR)
TECHNIQUE SUPERIOR SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE (ETSAG)
MSc. Architecture (Arch. Design | Arch. Engineering)
Development of detached house projects, developing technical drawings, 3D illustrations, and site studies.
Analysis of foundation designs for support structure and existing building structures. Coordination with
project managers and designers and performing engineering calculations.
- Phased project to protect and stimulate the ecosystem of Atlantic coast beaches, in collaboration
with Department of Graphic Expression and Engineering.
- Rehabilitation of Rivera forest to protect the city from river overflows, collaboration with Garcia
Torrente Architects LLC.
Honors & scholarship: First student in the Department of Structure granted a scholarship to participate
within the Carmelo Sanchez Martin Studio.
Relevant coursework: Residential housing, public buildings and restoration. Acquired engineering,
design, landscape and urbanism specialization.
CARMELO SANCHEZ MARTIN
MARTIN KOBUS HOME
Displayed products strategically to help the client realize presentation significances in terms of size,
color, and placement in relation to existing space and furnishings.
- Development of the whole modeling process from SD set to DD set of Hollywood Park, a mixed-use town center which includes over 500,000 SF of retail and entertainment buildings in Inglewood, California. Simultaneously delivering illustrations and high quality renderings for marketing purposes, and managing the creative design process of the area called “Kid’s plaza”.
- Coordination with design consultants in the development of documents packages for presentation and 3D Renderings in phase 1 of Treasure Island, a plan which creates approximately 200,000 SF of community and destination retail in a new Island Town Center.
- Collaborated with multi-disciplinary team to design residential and commercial projects. Participate in all projects phases, including conceptual designs, presentations, schematic design design development, construction documents and production.
© 2016 by Carlos Antequera